BeNa Culture Collection
|application||The essential control product is suitable for the sensitivity detection, specificity analysis of virus and pathogenic bacteria nucleic acid detection kits, and other viral nucleic acid related research.|
|Sharing mode||Public welfare sharing|
Novel coronavirus delta (B.1.617.2) mutant strain RNA nucleic acid quality control sample
1. Product information
Sample name: Novel coronavirus delta (B.1.617.2) mutant strain RNA nucleic acid quality control sample (critical value)
Sample number: 361747
Sample batch: 220602
2. Product features
|Description||the essential control products are packed in 1.5mL frozen storage tubes, each tube is 0.5mL, 5 in total|
|Traceability||Including the entire gene sequence of the new coronavirus B.1.617.2 mutant strain Feature gene N gene (copies/mL) ORF1ab gene (copies/mL) E gene (copies/mL) S gene (copies/mL)|
|Characteristic gene||N gene (copies/mL)||ORF1ab gene (copies/mL)||E gene (copies/mL)||S gene (copies/mL)|
|Uniformity and stability||Random sampling, the uniformity of the results is good; long-term stability test, the stability is qualified|
|Applicable||the essential controls are suitable for research on nucleic acid detection kits, quality control of internal laboratory products, etc.|
|*Note: If you have any questions about quality control samples, please contact our center (BNCC) for help before use|
1. After the samples are thawed, they should be temporarily stored on ice at a low temperature, and repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided as much as possible. DNA/RNase-free centrifuge tubes and tips should be used during the experiment.
2. When using this standard material for ORF1ab gene measurement, please carefully verify the sequence coordinates of the PCR primers to be used. Primer sequences cannot exceed the range of genomic coordinates described in the "Traceability" section.
1. After receiving the goods, please keep them properly. If there is any damage, please contact the center within 24 hours after receipt;
2. Please operate in a sterile environment and in a biological safety cabinet, and try to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
3. Pay attention to biosafety protection when using essential control products. It should be treated as a potentially biologically infectious sample, and the operation and handling must comply with relevant regulatory requirements: the Ministry of Health's 《General Guidelines for Biosafety of Pathogenic Microbiology Laboratories》 and 《Medical Waste Management Regulations》.
5. Preservation and transportation
long-term storage:-80 ℃, valid for 1 year; Transportation conditions: dry ice transportation.
Henan Engineering Technology Research Center of Industrial Microbial Strain
website: www.bncc.org.cn tel: 400-6699-833