|Before use, the reference product is placed at room temperature for 30min, fully melted, shaken and mixed, used after nucleic acid extraction, nucleic acid extraction or purification reagents need to be provided by oneself.
|Accurate and rapid identification of pathogenic bacteria can effectively improve the pertinence and effectiveness of clinical treatment. This product uses heat inactivated strong positive reference for the evaluation of Aeromonas hydrophila nucleic acid detection reagent for early diagnosis and quality control of infection.
|Public welfare sharing
Aeromonas hydrophila nucleic acid reference certificate
1. Product information
Sample name: Aeromonas hydrophila nucleic acid reference (heat inactivated) (strong positive)
Sample number: 361728
Sample batch: 220602
2. Product features
|Packaged in a 1.5mL cryovial, containing 0.5mL nucleic acid reference material, in liquid state
|ATCC49140 Aeromonas hydrophila
|Inoculated with nutrient broth medium, collected by centrifugation, suspended in PBS, and inactivated in a water bath at 80°C for 1 h
|Colony morphology consistent with Aeromonas hydrophila
|*Note: If you have any questions about the reference material, please contact our center (BNCC) for help before use
Before use, place the reference material at room temperature for 30 minutes, fully thaw, shake and mix well, and use it after extracting nucleic acid. Nucleic acid extraction or purification reagents should be prepared by yourself.
1. After receiving the goods, please be sure to keep them properly. If there is any damage, please contact the center within 24 hours after receipt;
2. This product uses the heat inactivation method, which is likely to destroy the protein antigen, and the test related to the protein antigen is not applicable;
3. It should be used as soon as possible after thawing to avoid repeated freezing and thawing more than 3 times;
4. In the process of use, it should be handled according to infectious substances. Please do not touch the samples in the bottle directly with your hands. After use, please sterilize the residual samples at high temperature and high pressure and discard them;
5. Preservation and transportation
Long-term storage:-80 ℃, valid for 2 years; Transportation conditions: dry ice transportation.
Henan Engineering Technology Research Center of Industrial Microbial Strain
website: www.bncc.org.cn tel: 400-6699-833